Private Moscow Kremlin walking tour
Experience the remarkable architecture and age-old history in the Kremlin of Moscow and visit its museums on a 3-hour walking tour. Walk in the grounds and admire the world wonders such as Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, take a look at the Presidents working office (from outside), then tour the legendary Cathedrals and hear the tales of glorious past of the Russian Tsars. Finally, head to the Patriarch's palace, where you can see the 17th century collection of applied art and religious items.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kremlin Walls and Towers
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kremlin Walls and Towers, Red Square, Moscow 613310 Russia
During the tour of the Kremlin you will see such world famous highlights as Tsar Bell, Tsar Cannon, the trophies of Napoleonic wars, palaces and Cathedrals
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral Square, ul. Kreml, Moscow 101000 Russia
You will visit the magnificent Assumption Cathedral - the coronation place of the Russian sovereigns, the Archangel Michael Cathedral - the royal graveyard and the elegant Annunciation Cathedral - the royal private chapel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet tourists at their accommodation place (hotel, apartment) or port/ railway station and take to the sightseeing by metro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.