Private Munduk Waterfalls Trekking Tour
Enjoy Munduk and its surroundings on this private full-day trekking tour in Northern Bali. Have an expert guide who takes you trekking to explore three different waterfalls, visiting a traditional Balinese Village, and explore the farming no longer in Southern Bali. Meet friendly locals, see stunning rice fields, go to a coffee plantation, and visit a temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local driver/guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch and bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gifts or souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Upon pick-up at 7:00am from your Bali hotel by your friendly driver/guide, relax while on the way.
Take a coffee break at 8:00am. Learn the process of making "kopi luwak" which is the world’s most expensive coffee. The main reason for its high cost is the uncommon method of how it is produced. It comes from coffee beans which have been digested by a particular Indonesian cat (civet) which is the reason kopi luwak is also called cat poop coffee. Here have a chance to tasting of all coffees or teas product for free except kopi luwak will cost you equivalent of $5/cup.
Arrive by 10:00am to the starting point for your 3-hour trek. Start by walking down through the gardens and local houses which offers you a great opportunity to explore three different waterfalls, a traditional Balinese Village and farming life in Munduk. Meet friendly and spiritual people, see stunning rice fields, and learn more about jackfruit, mangosteen, mango, rambutan, avocado, cocoa and clove.
Have lunch at a local restaurant by 1:00pm to enjoy the panoramic view of the Twin Lakes from the edges of the hill during your meal.
Visit Ulun Danu Temple at 3pm. This is a major Shaivite and water temple in Bali. The temple complex is located on the shores of Lake Beratan, Bedugul. It has Balinese architectural style.
You will be back at your hotel at approximately 4:00pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.