Private Mutianyu Great Wall Guided Tour from Tianjin Cruise Port
The experience in Mutianyu Great Wall will make your tour in China a complete and memorable one. Mutianyu is one of the well preserved parts of the Great Wall. The wall is mainly built with granite and has 22 watchtowers. Mutianyu Great wall is a man-made miracle and famous for the breathtakingly beautiful scenery. It’s surrounded by beautiful woods and has a high forest-coverage rate. The wall presents different angles of beauty in four seasons each year.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
- Free-bottled mineral water.
- Private English-speaking tour guide and private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Service charge & government taxes.
- China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Chinese entry visas.
- Cable cars/toboggan at the Great Wall.
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuities, tips to guides or drivers.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Our tour guide and driver will wait for you at Tianjin Port exit, and then drive to Great Wall (about 3 hours), visit the Mutianyu Great Wall, you can decide to stay longer or shorter time. Transfer you back to Tianjin port after the tour.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide will hold a sign with your names on wait for you at Tianjin Cruise Port exit.Ports
- Tianjin Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.