Private My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from DA NANG CITY
The UNESCO-listed My Son Sanctuary and the natural wonders of the Marble Mountains are two of the most popular day trips from Da Nang. This full-day tour visits both – start by exploring the ancient city of the Champa Kings, then enjoy spectacular views from the five peaks of the Marble Mountains. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Your tour begins with a 08 am pickup from your central DA NANG hotel and a scenic drive to the My Son Sanctuary. Follow your guide on a walking tour of the well-preserved ruins and hear how the UNESCO World Heritage site was once the capital and religious center of the ancient Champa Kingdom. Enjoy plenty of time to admire the beautiful temples and red brick towers, set against an idyllic backdrop of lush green hills. Make a stop in Da Nang City to enjoy lunch (included) at a local restaurant, then continue along the coast to the Marble Mountains. Enjoy views of the five marble and limestone peaks, and explore the caves, temples, and viewpoints dotted around the mountains. At the foot of the mountains, pay a visit to the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, where you’ll have chance to admire the traditional crafts and perhaps purchase some unique souvenirs. Back in DA NANG CITY , your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 3pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.