Private My Son Tour & Come Back by Private Boat Depature from Hoi An or Da Nang
. Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture
. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
. Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortar
– 8:00a.m. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
– 9:00. Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites
– 9:20 – 11:00: Professional English speaking Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D A G to E & F to have a deep understanding about Cham history, Cham people, Cham culture & Cham Kingdom.
– 11:45 : Arrive to Cau Lau Boat Station to get on Covered Boat, You go by boat about 40 minutes and Stop at Kim Bong Carpentry Village to visit .
After That we go to Hoi An Dock and We pick you up by car & Transfer back hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Modern air-conditioned car or minivan
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Private Boat
- Cold bottled water and cold tissues
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
History of My Son:
Nestling in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains, this temple and tower complex is a masterpiece of ancient Cham architecture.
My Son consisted of 70 architectural works ranging from small to large buildings. My Son was the holy land of Cham people from the 4th to 13th century, dedicated mostly to the deities Shiva, Krishma and Vishnu. Today only about 20 temples remain due to destruction of the site during the war.
In the 4th century, in King Bhadravarman’s time, after the construction of TraKieu, the religious centre of Cham kingdom was centred in My Son, and the site was used to welcome royal members, aristocrats and host important religious rituals.
Continually developing over nearly nine centuries, My Son witnessed both the glorious and prosperous period of the Champa Kingdom as well as the Kingdom’s decline. Despite the fall of the Champa Kingdom,the Cham culture continues to survive.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel In Ho An city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.