Private Negril Fun Day Guided Tour with 7mile Beach, Blue Hole & Ricks Cafe
The Negril "Fun Day" Tour starts with a morning pickup from your Montego Bay hotel or location of your choice. Sit back and relax for a scenic drive along the north coast shoreline with stops to sample the local fruits before arriving at the beautiful Blue-hole Mineral Spring spent about two hours there. From there we will head toward the beautiful seven-mile beach, in quiet Negril. Upon arriving at the beach your driver will enter the Beach via the Margaritaville entrance await you are refreshing water and soft clean sand. After a few hours of the beach, we will then head over to Patsy's Coffeeshop to enjoy the finest coffee in the world. now for the grand finally cliff diving, (Dive at your own risk) while listening to live band, playing the local rhythms, cold drinks, and the positive vibes.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Upon request and at an additional cost
- Bottled water - Upon request
- Soda/Pop - Upon request
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole Mineral Spring
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Jamaica Giants
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole Mineral Spring Road Brighton District, Little Bay Jamaica
Blue Hole Mineral Spring sits 24 feet below the ground in a cavernous opening completely encased by Karst limestone. The natural mineral water in the spring is 35 feet deep; However, the edges of the spring are shallow for guests to stand or sit down. Thrill seekers and staff entertain guests with dives only a daredevil can perform. Some guests jump into the spring, others choose to climb in using a safe iron ladder. Naturally occurring minerals in Blue Hole Mineral Spring are recognized for their therapeutic value. Guests often enjoy a Blue Hole Mineral massage where staff will purify, exfoliate, and soften your skin. Reviewers sure seem to be pleased with the results.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Swaying palm trees, gentle azure waves, and dazzling white sands make Negril’s Seven Mile Beach a postcard-pretty classic. With a nearly permanent spot on myriad “best beaches in the world” lists, you won’t be alone in paradise—but with miles of beach and nearly every water sport available, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
One of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. ... Located at the top of a 35-foot high cliff on the far west end of Jamaica, it boasts some of the best, uninterrupted, sunsets in the world!
Voted one of the ten best bars in the world by Caribbean Travel & Life Magazine, this is the ultimate Jamaican experience in the heart of the West End, Negril.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jamaica Giants, Moreland Penn Moreland Hill, Little London 00 Jamaica
JAMAICA GIANTS Sculpture Park & Art Gallery was established in 2016 and is nestled 279 ft above sea level in Moreland Hill, Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica. The park is located in the hilly woodlands of Ricky Jackson’s Nature Reserve, just over 1/2 hr drive
from Jamaica’s ‘capital of casual’ Negril and a 1 hr and half from Montego Bay where Sangster International Airport is located. A delightful balance between nature and art where the works are a total part of the landscape, the park aims is to foster an appreciation for sculpture and art in general and to enrich the local community.
This tour is of separate cost and is optional.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This "Fun Day" is 100% customizable to what you would like to do! Fun Trip Jamaica guarantees you a great experience so just let us know what you want to do!Towels & Water Shoes are neededAirports
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/12/2021 - 8/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM
09:30 AM - 10:00 AM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.