Private Night Tour of Beijing: Peking Opera with Peking Duck Dinner
Spend an enjoyable evening in Beijing experiencing a delicious Peking duck dinner in a local restaurant and the amazing night show: Peking Opera. Both the restaurant and theater are frequented mainly by locals, so this will be an authentic experience to explore real Beijing. Tour includes tasty Peking duck dinner in the local restaurant, Peking Opera tickets , an English-speaking guide and transport by private vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Peking duck dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels within the 4th ring road)
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Peking Opera Ticket
- Entry/Admission - 大碗居
- Entry/Admission - Liyuan Theatre
What's excluded :
- Wine or alcohol in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 大碗居, 53 Dong'anmen St, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
After meeting your tour guide at 5pm, you will travel by private vehicle to start your real life Beijing experience.
Your tour will start with a Peking Duck dinner at a local restaurant.
Peking Duck is originally from Beijing, which is the capital of Mainland China. It is prepared with a kind of fruit tree, so it has a fruity flavor. Its skin is very crispy. You also eat it in a very special way. First you need to use a special bread. Then you can start your tasty meal. Usually, you cannot finish a whole Peking Duck, so you can make soup with the leftovers.
The duck is divided into three parts and made in three different ways:
The first way is the most popular one. The meat is selected from the best part of the duck and is boned. Green onions and dressing are added to make it savory and a little sweet. It is served with thin crepes. You just spread the dressing on the crepe, add some green onions, and roll it up. The second way is to use the part of the duck with less meat. It can be fried with garlic, chilies, ginger or onions. A third way allows you to make use of the entire duck. You can make soup with cabbage and the duck meat with bones.
Don’t worry about what to order and how — your guide will provide tips.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Liyuan Theatre, No.175 Yongan Road Xicheng District, Beijing China
After dinner, you will go experience the brightest and best Peking Opera at Liyuan Theatre. The show time is between 7:30pm to 8:30pm. Within the long history of Peking opera, the performance at the Liyuan Theatre is the most classic introduction to the performing art. The repertoire is an interesting combination of delightful humour and old Beijing culture.
After the show, your guide will bring you back to your hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 5th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Infant (1-3 years old) is free they do not occupy a seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.