Private Nile Dinner Cruise
See the Cairo skyline after dark on a 2-hour Nile River dinner cruise, and watch belly dancers and Tanoura performers take the stage as you enjoy a full buffet dinner. This evening tour includes pickup and drop-off at Cairo hotels, and combines dining, dancing, and music for a classic night on the Nile.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment shows
- private car
What's excluded :
- Begin with pickup at your Cairo hotel, then travel to a Garden City dock to meet the river boat. Leave the shore behind as your captain steers the boat into the Nile’s current: you’ll have roughly 2-hours on the water for dinner, shows, and sightseeing. Listen to Arabic melodies as belly dancers perform a pre-dinner show, then fill your plate from an unlimited, open buffet. Choose from hot and cold menu items that include rice, pasta, chicken, fish, beef, and salads, then choose sweet treats from a spread of desserts and fresh fruit. Tanoura dancers, or dervishes, perform the second show of the evening, spinning continuously on stage to traditional Sufi music, an important part of the Egyptian religious tradition. After the show, climb onto the top deck of the ship for an open-air view of the passing shoreline, and enjoy a unique perspective on the bustling capital city. At the end of the cruise, return to shore for the trip back to your hotel, where this tour concludes
Departure Point :Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.