Private One Day Tour to Cai Rang Floating Market from Sai Gon
Discover the traditional floating market and see locals trading goods directly from boat to boat
Learn some cooking skills as you prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes for lunch
Cycle through a village and hear some Southern Vietnamese folk music
Relax as you are transported by private car to and from Saigon city
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mekong River, Long Xuyen 700000 Vietnam
You will start your tour at 5.00 AM when your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Saigon. You will enjoy a light breakfast in your private car as you look out at the stunning views of paddy fields lit by the morning sun. After three hours of driving, you will reach the market, a bustling and colorful array of people selling their wares in the water from boat-to-boat. Afterward, you will be taken to a workshop where you will be shown how to make “Hu Tieu”, a traditional noodle dish.
Leaving Can Tho City, you will head to Cai Be for a cooking class. A local chef will teach you some cooking techniques, and you will prepare a delicious lunch. You will hear about different flavor combinations and cooking styles around Vietnam and will learn about the lives of the locals. You will have some time to rest in the nearby comfortable shady hammocks before taking a bike ride through village roads to visit some handicraft workshops. You can take in the beautiful tranquility of village life and if you are lucky, may hear some South Vietnamese music as you pass by.
You will then be transported back to Saigon by car and will arrive at your hotel at around 5.00 PM.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.