Private One - Way Transfer: Zadar to Dubrovnik
Forget the stress of booking a bus or last minute ride to get in Dubrovnik. Book this one - way transfer and get to your destination quickly and in comfort. The driver meets you right at the place you specified, and even helps you with your luggage.
• Private one way transfer from Zadar to Dubrovnik
• Stress free ride and professional driver
• Child seats are available
• Private transfer operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
• Transfer can be done by car (max 4 people) or by van (max 8 people)
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Take the hassle and stress out to choose your private transfer from Zadar to city of Dubrovnik. Buses won't take you exactly where you need to go, and taxis can be unreliable, so why not choose comfortable, safe and reliable option - a private transfer? Your vehicle will be air-conditioned, comfortable and fast.
At your way, you will spend around 5 hours driving along the beautiful Croatian coastline, surrounded by hills and crystal-clear Adriatic Sea. Professional, English speaking driver will answer to all your questions and will be at your disposal during the travel. Sit back, relax and enjoy in views!
Have a pleasant ride!
Departure Point :
Driver will wait you at agreed location. Please, leave valid phone number, so driver can contact you in a case of some changes.
OtherZADAR, 23000, Zadar, Croatia - The driver will pick you up at a place you specified in a booking process.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Dubrovnik, Croatia - The driver will drop you off in Dubrovnik, at agreed location.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passports are required for the border crossing.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.