Private Orbetello shore excursion from Civitavecchia's port
Orbetello is a cute coastal town, backed by hills and fronted by the lagoon with the sea beyond. The village is completely pedestrianized, making it a safe and charming place to wander through the narrow streets while soaking in the atmosphere and sun. There is a peppy piazza with ocher buildings decorated with awnings and vine-festooned doorways. Attractive tables are sprinkled around for outdoor dining. The main corso is lined with interesting shops. There is a plethora of restaurants and caffes. Once in Civitavecchia do not miss this unique area of Italy. Furthermore, if you like visiting eco-system area, this is the place that worth seeing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport, english speaking driver
What's excluded :
- beverage, food, gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Feniglia, 58015, Orbetello Italy
After meeting the english speaking driver guide below your ship, you board in an air-conditioned sedan or minivan Mercedes and go straigh to your destination. The drive take 1 hour about to reach an amazing place in the region of Mremma, Tuscany: Orbetello; it is geographically quite unique: this municipality stretches across a strip of land in the middle of its namesake lagoon in southern Tuscany. Famous for its long beaches and beautiful bay, Orbetello’s surrounding areas have much to offer visitors. Orbetello is a popular seaside destination. Among the beaches worth visiting you’ll find Feniglia, a beach that stretches from the Argentario promontory to the mainland. Vaunting fine, white sand, this beach is surrounded by a flourishing pine forest and Mediterranean scrub, a protected area home to numerous animal species. Another beach worth seeing is Giannella, a sand dune found along a provincial road vaunting many access points to the sea. The Lagoon is one of Tuscany’s most uncontaminated natural areas. It consists of 1,500 hectares of marshland separated from the sea by two strips of land stretching 6 km, which are each connected to the Monte Argentario promontory (just in front of the town of Orbetello). The town is situated in the middle of the lagoon on a third strip that stretches through the water. WWF Italy protects part of the Orbetello Lagoon Nature Reserve, an area where many rare birds migrate and nest, including the pink flamingo and white hero.
To enjoy an astonishing view of Orbetello, head to the Passionist monastery located 273 meters above sea level on Monte Argentario.
After 6 hours, you will meet the driver againg who will take you back to the port. Drop off is just below your ship.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will wait outside your ship. He will hold a sign with your name.As soon as you get over the gate, you need to check him out. He will be just outsoide the gate.Ports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.