Private Oslo Tour with City Views, Nature and Oscarsborg Fortress incl. lunch
We’ll take you on a journey to experience some of the beautiful sights and nature around Oslo. This private tour is limited to 2 persons, to ensure a personalized and unique experience. First stop the roof of Oslo Opera House with a beautiful view of the city and the fjord. We’ll pass Oslo Barcode and drive up the hills towards Ekeberg with a spectacular view of Oslo. Here we’ll visit the Ekeberg Sculpture Park and enjoy some of the art pieces from Norwegian and international artists. We’ll continue our travel along the Oslofjord towards Drøbak. Here we go on a short ferry trip to the fortress of Oscarsborg. The fortress played an important role in the start of WWII. We will enjoy the beautiful scenery on this small island while having a light lunch. Back on the mainland we’ll continue through the streets to Drøbak center, towards the Norwegian home of Santa Claus. We return to Oslo in the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch - A light lunch at Oscarsborg. 1 soft drink included.
- Bottled water - Water or soda in car.
- Ferry Drøbak – Oscarsborg – Drøbak
- Norwegian/English speaking driver.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet, Kirsten Flagstads Pl. 1, Oslo 0150 Norway
First stop is Oslo Opera House roof with a beautiful view the city and the fjord.
The Oslo Opera House was completed in 2008 and is the home of The Norwegian National Opera and Ballet, and the national opera theater in Norway.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ekebergparken, Kongsveien 23 0193, Oslo 0193 Norway
Ekeberg is a neighborhood above the center of Oslo. “The Scream” by Edvard Munch is painted from Utsikten (“the view”), which has a fantastic view of Oslo, it’s skyline andthe fjord from the hillside.
Ekeberg Sculpture Park is a large park with woods,established paths and art. All sculptures are of high quality and are representative of European art history of the last 130 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hvervenbukta, Ljansbrukveien 6, Oslo 1250 Norway
The drive from Oslo to Oscarsborg Fortress and Drøbak will take about 30 minutes through beautiful Norwegian landscape. We will do a short photo stop along the way at Hvervenbukta.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oscarsborg museum, Husvikveien Oscarsborg, Drobak 1443 Norway
We will travel through the Norwegain landscape and forest, along the Oslofjord towards Drøbak. Here we go on a short ferry trip to the fortress of Oscarsborg. The fortress played an important role in the start of World War II. Now everybody can enjoy the beautiful scenery on the small island, that also houses a hotel and 2 restaurants. Here is where we will enjoy our light lunch outside, if the weather permits.
Oscarsborg Fortress is a coastal fortress in the Oslofjord, close to the small town of Drøbak. The best known part is situated on two small islets. The main artillery batteries are on the island Søndre Kaholmen and smaller batteries on the mainland to the west and east in the fjord and was military territory until 2003 when it was made a publicly available resort island. The fortress is best known for sinking the German war ship Blücher on 9 April 1940. Today you can visit the fortress by a short ferry trip from Drøbak and is a popular island use both by locals and tourists as a recreation area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Drobak, Oslo 1440 Norway
Back on the mainland we continue through small and narrow streets to Drøbak center, the Norwegian home of Santa Claus. We return to Oslo in the afternoon.
The many old wooden houses together with shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants makes the old town Drøbak unique and worth a visit. 200 years ago Drøbak was an important exporter of ice and timber which made the business flourished and prosperous merchants laid the foundation for the city as we know it today. Visit Tregaardens Christmas House and Father Christmas' Post Office with its own special post stamp.
The Christmas House is closed till 28th february 2020.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotels in Oslo center, Oslo Cruise Harbor (incl. Stena Line, DFDS and Color Line).Ports
- Oslo Cruise Terminal AS, Akershusstranda 15, 0150 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.