Private Ourika Valley Day Trip from Marrakech With Lunch
The Ourika valley Day trip from Marrakech is our tourist’s most favorable destination. Ourika Valley is favored for its proximity to the towering scenic Atlas Mountains and its inhabitants that have successfully preserved their customs for thousands of years. Situated one and a half hours from Marrakech on the beds of the Ourika River you will get to enjoy the beautiful green hills and experience the weekly markets held every Monday in Ourika village.
• Scenic view of the Ourika valley in the Atlas Mountains.
• Visiting the native berber villages & houses at the hill side.
• Exploring the weekly Berber market held every Monday & Thursday.
• A guided hike to the first of the seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & drop off directly from your hotel/riad in Marrakech
- Transport in comfortable air conditioned vehicles "Minibus"
- Driver speaking English during the tour
- A hike to the cascades accompanied by a local tour guide
- Free time to explore the area
- Lunch in a local restaurant on the riverside at Ourika Valley
- Entry/Admission - Marrakech Desert Trips
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech Desert Trips, Rue Oqba Ben Nafaa Building Roux N_13, Marrakech Morocco
Your Ourika valley day trip from Marrakech starts at 09:30 am from your accommodation in Marrakech. During our day trip from Marrakesh to Atlas Mountain we will come across the green fields of Ourika valley, consisting of a succession of neighboring mountain villages inhabited by Berber. Our first detour is a traditional Berber family house. Our hospitable guests will offer us tea and a famous local breakfast of bread, olive oil, honey, & butter, they will also introduce us to the ancient simple aspects of Berber lives.
We will tour their houses, meet their families and learn about their daily habits as we accompany our tour guide. The Ourika valley day trip also includes the chance to ride a camel for half an hour deep into the valley. Afterwards, we trek onwards to a sensational Moroccan weekend destination, Setti Fatma.
Setti Fatma is the origin of the 7 waterfalls that make up Ourika River and its bedside still harbors medieval agricultural traditions till this day. Our local guide is taking us to the first of these 7 waterfalls (proper hiking shoes & heavy comfortable clothing are highly recommended). Along the 45 min hike we will climb rough terrain, cross bridges over running riverss and once we reach the base of the waterfall, we’ll get the chance to enjoy the pond and all the greenery surrounding it. When done with the hike, we will rest at a beautiful riverside restaurant overlooking the mountain to enjoy famous local cuisine. Our excursion from Marrakesh to Ourika valley & Atlas Mountain concludes around 05:00 PM.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your Hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 07 people per booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.