Private Overnight Golden Rock and Bago Tour from Yangon
Visit Bago and Kyaiktiyo Pagoda on a 2-day private tour of religious landmarks in the capital of the Mon Kingdom. You’ll see Kyaly Khat Wai Monastery, Shwemawdaw Pagoda, and Shwethalyaung Buddha, then continue to Kyaiktiyo Pagoda for evening light on the Golden Rock. With the chance to join the early-morning alms ceremony at Kyaiktiyo Pagoda, this private trip ensures time to fully experience one of Myanmar’s most important spiritual sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
Day 1 Yangon – Bago – Golden Rock (L) Pickup from your hotel at Yangon or meet at Yangon International Airport with our local experience guide. Drive to Bago, formerly known as Hanthawaddy of Mon Kingdom in 15th century. Then will drop in the highlights of Bago such as the Kyakhat Wine Monastery, the Shwemawdaw Pagoda, the huge Reclining Buddha of Shwethelyaung, the four Giant Buddha images of Kyaikpun Pagoda and the excavation site and restoration work of Kanbawzathadi, the palace of famous King Bayinnaung. Have lunch at local restaurant. Then continue driving directly to Kyaik Hti Yoe, a Golden Rock Pagoda, from the Kinpun base camp to the pagoda at about 3pm. Hotel check in and on arriving on the platform of the Pagoda, walk and visit around pagoda. Watch the beautiful sunset above the clouds around mountains. Overnight: Kyaikhto Hotel or similar Day 2 Golden Rock – Yangon (B) In the early morning, you can offer alms to Golden Rock and see the sunrise. After having breakfast at the hotel, enjoy leisure time and check out of your hotel.. Then drive directly to Yangon and arrive at your Yangon hotel in the afternoon.
Duration: 2 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Yangon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.