Private Paddleboard Tour On The Caribbean Sea
This adventure is an amazing way to get introduced to the fastest growing water sport in the world: standup paddleboarding! It is great for first timers and for more experienced paddles as well, since we know the sea so well and can take you further than you'd normally would go. Your guide will be experienced, fun and with the utmost care and attention for your special needs and safety. Weather depending we can swim and snorkel as well. Being out on the beautiful Caribbean Sea on a paddleboard will be an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Paddleboard equipment (board, leash and paddle)
What's excluded :
You will be met by one of our instructors at Aloha Paddle Club/ Fusion Beach Bar Cuisine. You can safely leave your belongings at the beach restaurant. After some preparation time like applying (reef safe) sunscreen and perhaps changing clothes you will be given a short basic introduction to standup paddleboarding. After that our guide will go with you on the sea to have some fun on the water. You will get a chance to practice paddleboarding, to snorkel and swim the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
• Aloha Paddle Club, Calle 6 Norte, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Departure Point :Aloha Paddle Club - Standup Paddleboarding Playa del Carmen, Calle 6 Norte c/o Fusion Beach, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.