Private Panda Park and Irrigation System in Dujiangyan
Tick off the most popular Sichuan tourist attractions in less time on a private day trip to Panda Park and Irrigation System from Chengdu. On a private vehicle, travel to Panda Park in the morning, and observe China’s most popular native animal on this tour; and take a guided tour of Dujiangyan Irrigation in afternoon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
-Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
-See pandas in their habitat at Dujiangyan Panda Park
-See red pandas and moon bears in the Panda Park
-Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
-Sample Sichuan dishes at lunch
07:30am Hotel pick up
07:30am-09:00am Drive to Dujiangyan Panda Base
09:00am-11:00am Visit the panda base
13:00pm-15:30pm Visit Dujiangyan Irrigation
15:30pm-17:00pm Back to hotel
The itinerary is subject to change.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee of two attractions(If " All Inclusive Tour" is booked)
- Lunch (If " All Inclusive Tour" is booked)
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee of two attractions(If " All Inclusive Tour" is NOT booked)
- Lunch (If " All Inclusive Tour" is NOT booked)
- Entry/Admission - Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Entry/Admission - Dujiangyan Irrigation System
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dujiangyan Panda Base, Dujiangyan 611830 China
Tour the Panda Park, see the giant pandas, red pandas and moon bears and explore their environment. Accompanied with the informative and passionate guide, it is easy to learn all about these amazing animals - find out how the conservation is helping and why the conservation of Giant Pandas is so important. There is so much more to see! Over 20 giant pandas, from babies to adults(around 1-15 years old) to see.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dujiangyan Irrigation System, On the Minjiang River at the west of Dujiangyan, Dujiangyan 611830 China
Admire the ancient irrigation system in Dujiangyan City, which is originally constructed around 256 BC by the State of Qin as an irrigation and flood control project, it is still in use today. A UNESCO World Heritage Site has become a major tourist attraction in Sichuan.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels within the 3rd ring of Chengdu city.You will be collected an additional fee RMB100 for the hotel located outside the 3rd ring road.You will be collected an additional fee RMB100 for the airport pickup or drop-off.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.