Private paragliding tour in Sopó village from Bogotá. Includes ride and lunch.
Sabana valley is considered to be one of the greenest and most beautiful areas in the country, which makes this venue the best place for us to paraglide. You will not have to worry about anything since we will arrange everything for you. At all time you will be with our guides, who will take care of everything and will help you translating likewise. Come on, joins us at this activity perfect for thrillseekers and paragliding beginners.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Paragliding equipment
- Entry/Admission - Parapente Sopo
- Entry/Admission - La Cabaña Alpina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parapente Sopo, km 4, Vía Pionono, Sopo, Guasca, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Get ready to fly by the hand of our instructors. Flight depends on weather conditions and passagners weights.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: La Cabaña Alpina, Cra. 4a, Sopo, Sopó, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Have a great cup of coffee and a biscuit at the most iconic colombian chalet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you are staying, so we can pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.