Private perfume pagoda day tour
This is the private tour and you can customize your tour.
Our tour guide will always help and give you a lot of information.
You can choose the dish which you would like to eat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We have lunch in Vietnamese restaurant
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Other things as not mentioned in the program
- Cable car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perfume Pagoda, Huong Son My Duc, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our car and tour guide will pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and The Opera house. We will drive to south to Perfum Pagoda. It is about 65km and it will take you about 1 and 5 hours driving through the picturesque countryside and back roads to the village of Duc. From Duc harbor, we will get on a small boat rowing on Yen vi Stream to a Thien Tru Quay for 1 hour.
Arrive in the Island. You take a hiking to the main Pagoda, Huong Tich cave. It will take you about more than 1 hour for hiking up to the mountain; with the length of the path is 2.5km.
Long time ago, it was said to be the most beautiful cave in Vietnam. If you afraid of getting tired, you can choose going by cable car. The best way is going up by your foot and going down by cable.
We will have lunch in Vietnam restaurant.
Going down and then get to Thien Tru Quay to visit more beautiful and precious sculptures, taking photos, worshipping, getting on boat again back to Duc harbor and going back to Hanoi. On the way, If you have any favorite place, please tell us to arrange for you. Or we will stop at Van Phuc, a Silk village or Hoan Kiem Lake to enjoy coffee.
Please note that you can customize this tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick all travelers at their hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.