Private Photo Bike Tour Best of Modernism and Mediterranean Barcelona
This is an exclusive Private e-bike tour for you and your friends or family. In 4hours, you have the opportunity to tour through the city highlights and places less well-known that hide amazing stories about the Catalan culture.
This tour was designed to offer you the most complete view of the Barcelona Mediterranean Port Vell highlights with the best photo spots for you.
If you are a new visitor and don't want to miss any of the most representative city landmarks, but also, spend more time exploring places less well-known this is your tour.
From the famous Ramblas to the Port Vell and litoral beaches discover the amazing views and spots in Barcelona. Our guide will lead you through the most iconic sites of Mediterranean Barcelona while explaining its history and curiosities.
Our expert guides will give you the best tips and techniques for the best photograph
per adult from
What's included :
- E-bike and necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Tips & techniques for the best photo
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
One of the wealthiest and most famous avenues of Barcelona, lined with high-quality restaurants, beautiful Modernist architecture and glamorous shops that make it a shopaholic’s dream come true!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
“La Pedrera” in Catalan means “the quarry,” which is the nickname given to the building by locals, who didn’t like its modern forms. The Casa Milà was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984 and was the last civil work designed by Antoni Gaudí.
Stop At: Casa Calvet, C/ Casp 48 Eixample, 08010 Barcelona Spain
Considered one of Gaudí’s first works, created for a textile manufacturer.
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
In 1904 Antoni Gaudí undertook a radical refurbishment of a building on Passeig de Gràcia to create one of his boldest works of Modernist art. This vast impressionist painting is often interpreted as the surface of the rolling sea in the heart of Barcelona.
Stop At: Ciutadella / Vila Olimpica, Ciutadella / Vila Olimpica, Barcelona, Catalonia
This area, adjacent to Barcelona’s seafront, was built to host the water sports of the 1992 Olympic Games. It continues to have great relevance for the city.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Port Vell (Old Port), Port Vell (Old Port), Barcelona, Catalonia
The oldest part of Barcelona’s port. In the past few years, this area has managed to reinvent itself and become a popular hangout for residents and tourists.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Playa de La Barceloneta, Paseo Maritimo Barceloneta, 14, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Barcelona’s most famous urban beach and a great place to enjoy the gorgeous landscape of the Mediterranean Sea. In the warm season, Barceloneta becomes a very popular place to soak in the sun and indulge in fresh seafood.
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, Pl. Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.