Private Photography Tour - Southwark Cathedral to St Paul's
Photograph London with an expert photographer during a Private London photography Tour. Learn how to capture the best compositions with a professional photographer to guide you. Explore iconic London landmarks and architecture on a personal tour. Your personal photographer is on hand at all times to show how to use your camera to get the best shots possible and take home photographs to be proud of.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
- Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
- Review of photographs and how to develop skills
- Expert photography instruction
- Private Tour Exclusive to You or Your Personal Group
What's excluded :
- Travel to meeting point
- Travel from end point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southwark Cathedral, 1 London Bridge Montague Close, London SE1 9DA England
The aim of this tour is to empower your photography with expert tuition and tips from a professional Fine Art photographer. Teaching is exclusive to you and is geared towards the camera you own. Your photographer knows the best locations and viewpoints to guide you to. Walking at a leisurely pace explore from the outside the iconic architecture of Southwark Cathedral. Learn how to set your camera to take different shots and make subjects come alive as you experiment with different angles of view. Marvel at the vibrancy of Bankside as we make our way along the route towards St Paul's Cathedral. Explore with your personal photographer quirky side streets within walking distance of the Cathedral. Throughout this route there is something to admire and photograph. With your personal photographer on hand at all times learn about * composition and framing, * light and how it affects your photographs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
Capture the zest of market life in the world famous Borough Market. Photograph colourful stalls, amazing produce and the people of the market. Learn about * depth of field, * creating blurry backgrounds * shutter speed and ISO. Your professional photographer teaches in a seamless and enjoyable way to ensure you get the very best from your camera.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Shard 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG England
Explore the imposing structure of the Shard from the outside. With expert tuition capture unique compositions of the tallest building in London. Learn about * aperture and depth of field, * composition and * colour attributes. Your professional photographer shows you how to set you camera in an easy to understand way.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Golden Hinde, St. Mary Overies Dock Cathedral Street Cathedral St., London SE1 9DE England
Photograph from the outside the historic Golden Hinde Galleon as she sits on the River. Experience the elegance of the vessel and capture the historical essence of the full-size replica of the Golden Hind (launched 1577.) Learn about * lenses and zoom selection to capture the charm of the location.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Globe Theatre, London England
Making our way along quaint cobbled streets in this historic quarter. Take time to photograph outstanding river views and capture the perfection of the London skyline. Finally making our way to Shakespeare's Globe Theatre where we photograph from the outside the unique character of the building. Learn about aperture values and how to take tack sharp shots. Teaching is geared towards you and the camera you own
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tate Modern, 53 Bankside, London SE1 9TG England
Photograph the imposing structure of the Tate Modern and learn about composition and light. Photograph from across the River Thames, St Paul's Cathedral contrasting modern against old. Take a short working break for refreshments and to review work completed. Your personal photographer gives tips and advice how to develop skills for the rest of the tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Millennium Bridge, Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE England
Capture the modern feel of Millennium Bridge and enjoy panoramic views across the River Thames. Marvel at the way in which St Paul's Cathedral dominates the skyline as historical meets contemporary design. Capture your best shots of St Paul's from this viewpoint. Walking across the bridge capture the true essence of life on the River Thames. Get the best shots of Tower Bridge and the Shard as they fill the skyline. Learn how to frame and compose in this dynamic location. Your personal photographer shows you how to explore different angles of view to get the best out of the location.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Capture the exquisite elegance of the white porcelain stone of St Paul's Cathedral. Photograph the grounds which surround the Cathedral and experience the grandeur of the setting. Contrast red telephone boxes against the crisp white stone as you learn how to capture the spirit of the place with advice and guidance from your professional photographer. Enjoy the uplifting nature of the landscaped gardens and take home your best photographs ever.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Pass By: London Photo Tours and Workshops, London WC2N 5DS England
Since 2005 London Photo Tours and Workshops has provided expert and experienced tuition to thousands of travellers from around the world.
Departure Point :London Bridge, Station Approach Rd, London SE1 9SP, UK
Return Detail :303 St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8BX, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are conducted in English
- Bring your own camera and fully charged battery
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Suitable for all digital cameras including smart phones. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are committed to keeping you safe during our Private London Photography Tours. We have put measures in place to ensure your safety at all times. Our photographers are double vaccinated and are regularly tested for Covid-19. Book with confidence and learn photography in London safely.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.