Private Pilates Class
A private class is a great opportunity to personalize your practice, whether you are just starting or you are an experience practitioner, take advantage of the experienced guidance of our instructors. Classes are suitable for all level practitioners.
All teachers are certified and speak several languages, ask for yours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Yoga mats & props
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Enjoy a private 60-minute floor pilates class. Classes are adapted to fit practitioners experience and may be adapted to your particular needs. All teachers are certified and speak several languages, ask for yours.
Yoga mats and props will be provided to facilitate the practice.
• Ananda Yoga Punta Cana, Galerias Puntacana, 1era Etapa, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Boulevard 1ro. de Noviembre, Blvd. 1ro. de Noviembre, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 8/31/2021
9/1/2021 - 8/31/2022
Monday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wear a mask when you arrive, while settling in, and after class. The use of the mask will not be necessary on your mats, as they will all be separated by at least two meters.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.