Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Bari
Don't lose the opportunity to become a "pizzaiolo" (pizza-maker) and a great tiramisu maker! Enter a local home, connect with an expert home cook and discover how Italian mamma and nonnas used to prepare awesome pizza at home.
With this private hands-on cooking class, you will learn how to make pizza and tiramisù from scratch from a real Italian family. To complete your feast, enjoy what you have prepared for lunch or dinner with a selection of local wine included.
Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test and amaze your friends and family with a pizza party once you come back home!
This experience is suitable for families with children of all ages.
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official ‘Le Cesarine’ apron
- Private Pizza and Tiramisu-making Class
- Tasting of pizza and tiramisu
What's excluded :
- Learn to cook the famous Pizza and tiramisù in local homes with this hands-on cooking class.
Discover, cook and experience the most iconic Italian dishes with expert home cooks in their own homes. This is a private cooking class held in a carefully selected local home in Bari. Our Cesarine (the name of our hosts) will welcome you like part of the family and will teach you their family cooking secrets for an authentic culinary experience.
Departure Point :Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.