Private Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius
This tour offers you a walk on the main crater of one of the most famous volcanos of the world. The Mt. Vesuvius, with its eruption in 79 AD buried the towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
After the hike and a lunch break (not included) I will bring you to the archaeological site of Pompeii where you will learn about the ancient Romans lifestyle.
Just relax in a deluxe air-conditioned Mercedes mini van and let my over 15 years old experience take care of everything else.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Licensed private guide
- Admission fees to Pompeii and the National Park of Mt. Vesuvius
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Our first stop will be the National Park of Mt. Vesuvius. I will bring you up to the car park from where starts the trail which will bring you to walk along the main crater of the volcano. The steep climb will be rewarded with a breathtaking view of Naples, the bay and the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The excavations of Pompeii remain the single most remarkable example of what life was like in a Roman town. Pompeii was partially destroyed and totally buried by the eruption of the Mt. Vesuvius which took place in the 79 AD.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the hotels, B&B, cruise terminal, airport and train station of Naples and SorrentoAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
- Napoli Terminal Cruise
- Salerno terminal Cruise
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.