Private Prague Guide: Guided tour of Authentic Prague 2 hours
On this visit outside the center of Prague we will explore the district of Prague 7 called Holešovice, we will visit the two parts of the neighborhood - the elegant and the originally working-class neighborhood. Prague 7 is today known as the museum and gallery district. If you want to see something different, come with us to see authentic Prague.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official agency guide Private Prague Guide for 2 hours, public transport ticket
What's excluded :
- Does not include any type of entry
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Hussite Church of the Czechoslovak Hussite Church in Prague-Holesovice, Farskeho 1386/3, Prague 170 00 Czech Republic
We will visit the Holešovice neighborhood to see the real life of the Prague people.
Departure Point :Jan Palach Square, nám. J. Palacha, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.