Private Prague Guide: Visit outside the center of Prague by car, 3 hours
On this tour we come to you to find the hotel with the car and licensed local guide of Prague and we take you to know the following places and areas of Prague: Karlín - the hipster neighborhood with many start-ups of young entrepreneurs and extraordinary administrative buildings, Žižkov - known as Montmartre in Prague and the luxurious residential neighborhood of the old vineyards called Vinohrady with the most famous modern church in the city and the television tower with the statues of great babies of the artist David Černý. On the walk we also stop at the old fortress called Vyšehrad to pass by an interesting set of cubist houses. We finish the tour with the visit of the Dancing House and the largest square in Prague called Carlos and its surroundings.
What's included :
- minivan of maximum 6 seats for 3 hours, licensed agency guide Private Guide of Prague for 3 hours
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Zizkov Televison Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zizkov Televison Tower, Mahlerovy sady 1, Prague 130 00 Czech Republic
One of the many places we visited on this tour is the square where the tallest tower in Prague is 217 meters high.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once you decide to book this tour, please write us the name and address of your hotel so that we can pick you up at the hotel reception on the day of the tour.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.