Private River Boat Tour at Palo Verde National Park - Wild life observation
The Palo Verde National Park is one of the best wildlife and bird watching spots in Costa Rica. During this tour, you will spend 1.5 hours on a boat exploring the park and its wildlife.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Palo Verde National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
Palo Verde National Park is part of the Tempisque Conservation Area that contains much of the area of the valley of the Tempisque River and covers an area of 45,492 acres in the Guanacaste Province. The surrounding region is mostly made up of tropical dry forests, and the Park concentrates on conserving vital floodplain, marshes, limestone ridges, and seasonal pools from the encroachment of civilization which was putting the ecology of the area at risk.
This tour includes private transportation, bilingual guide, boat ride, lunch and drinks.The boat ride at the river gives you the chance to get the closest you can be to the wild animals on their natural habitat. Iguanas, crocodiles, birds, monkeys and bats, are the most common to watch.
The tour takes 1.5 hours in the river and after this you will go for a taste of a real authentic Costa Rican lunch at a local restaurant.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will be looking for you at the main lobby area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by No Limit Adventures CR