Private Rome Walking Tour San Pietro in Vincoli and San Clemente
Take our guided tour of some of the most beautiful places in Rome from a historical, religious and artistic point of view.
Following our walking tour you will discover many curiosities out of the usual known explanations.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Official Private Guide
- Entrance ticket to the Paleochristian Basilica and to the Casa Patrizia with Mitreo
- italian coffe or cappuccino
- bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of San Clemente
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza di San Pietro in Vincoli 4/a, 00184 Rome Italy
Visit the only place where the chains of St. Peter and the famous Moses of Michelangelo are preserved.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of San Clemente, Via Labicana 95, 00184 Rome Italy
Visit one of the most beautiful and interesting basilicas of Rome, go down to minus 16 meters even entering the first paleo-Christian basilica and the Roman house where it is still possible to see the Mithraeum.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :St. Clement Basilica, Via Labicana, 95, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code suitable for entry into places of worship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.