Private Round-Trip Transfer: George F. L. Charles International Airport
Pre-book your private transfers to and from Saint Lucia International Airport and enjoy a hassle- free transportation!
Plan ahead and book your Saint Lucia round-trip private airport transfer in advance to enjoy a convenient, efficient and stress-free way to start and end your vacation.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on per person
- Professional driver
- Round-trip private transfer service (Only to/from centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Book your round-trip private transfer between the airport and your Anse La Raye, Cap Estate, Castries, Marigot, Marisule, Pigeon Island, Rodney Bay, Soufriere, Vieux hotel and enjoy a stress-free way to start and end your vacation!
When you arrive in Saint Lucia, avoid the stress and confusion of trying to find your way around a new city after a long flight. Instead, relax and let your professional driver get you to your hotel in comfort. Enjoy the convenience of a professional private transfer service while you sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
When making a booking for this private round-trip, you will need to advise your flight and hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Departure Point :
AirportsHewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
Return Detail :Anse La Raye, St LuciaCap Estate, St LuciaCastries, St LuciaMarigot Bay, St LuciaMarisule Beach, Marisule Road, St LuciaPigeon Island, St LuciaRodney Bay, St LuciaSoufriere, St LuciaVieux Fort, St Lucia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This product must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel time
- Your hotel and flight details MUST be advised to the supplier. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise this information directly to the supplier at least 12 hours prior to travel. Contact details are listed on your confirmation voucher
- Transfers operate 24 hours a day; confirm your pickup time with the local operator before travel. Contact details are listed on your confirmation voucher
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.