Private - Royal Tour of Copenhagen - Live Guided
Come with us for a trip around Copenhagen, where we will see
the Rosenborg Castle, built in Dutch Renaissance style by King Christian IV, in the 1600s. We will also see the Amalienborg Palace,Christiansborg Palace,
We will drive through Christianshavn, built by King Christian IV. It’s a bit like a mini-Amsterdam, the Free Town in Copenhagen, Built by King Christian IV is Børsen, the old bourse building,Holmens Church.
Kongens Nytorv, where we can see the Royal theatre. There’s also Nyhavn, which means New Harbour, but is actually one of the oldest areas in Copenhagen.
We will also see the Gefion Fountain, which depicts Gefion the Nordic goddess, ploughing through the land. Nearby is St.Alban’s Church, the Anglican or Episcopalian Church in Copenhagen. Outside, busts of Winston Churchill.
Without any doubt, nobody can come to Copenhagen without seeing the Little Mermaid. She’s been here since 1913
At the end of the Royal Tour, we return to the buzzing heart of central Copenhagen.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Live Guide
- If you have any special tour requests, we can provide it
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Copenhagen Opera House, Ekvipagemestervej 10, Copenhagen 1438 Denmark
stop at opera, where with can take photo of Copenhagen harbor and Amaliensborg palaca
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Our Saviour's Church, Skt. Annae Gade 29, Copenhagen 1416 Denmark
Stop at christianshavn, overlooking the beautiful canal and our Saviour´s Church
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
Amalienborg palace, with the queen's guards and the beautiful marble church
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
The Little Mermaid
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Banegårdspladsen 2, 1570 København, Denmark
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel MarriottTivoli Hotel AC Bella Sky Hotel Ports
- Hotel Astoria Time 0930 Banegårdspladsen 2
- Pick-up Admiral hotel 0845/0850
- Pick-up AC Bella Sky Hotel 0830/0845
- Pick-up Marriott Hotel 0855/0900
- Pick-up Tivoli hotel 0900/0905
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Grab poles and seat backs in the bus/van are regularly cleaned at each stop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.