Private Safari at Yala National Park
Your guide will meet you at your hotel in Colombo or Galle and pick you up. Your Four Wheel Jeep will be ready at Yala National and you will be switched to it after a driver from Private Air Conditioned Vehicle. Then, you will proceed to the National Park. The vehicle is open on all sides to provide a panoramic view of the fauna and flora in the National Park. You have the choice of a morning safari at 5:00 am or an afternoon safari at 2:30 pm, and they each last approximately 3 hours.
Leopards, Elephants, Sloth Bears, Wild Water Buffaloes, Fishing Cats, Wild Boars, Crocodiles, and a number species of birds are among the many animals that you may see during your visit. During the drive, you can get off at Patanangala where you could get to the beach and at the bank of the Menik River. After being in the Park for around three hours, you will return to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Chauffer Guide
- All Local Taxes & Charges
- Highway Toll Fees
- Fuel Charges
- Water Bottles
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Entrance for Yala National Park
Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour through Yala National Park, the most visited and the second largest National Park in Sri Lanka. It is situated in Hambantota district of the Southern Province. It has been known for its Leopard population and the rich bio diversity among the wildlife lovers. Among many other animals the leopard is the most sought after at the Yala National Park.
• Yala National Park Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in ColomboAll Hotels in NegomboAll Hotels in GallePorts
- Colombo Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.