Private Saigon City Tour and Mekong Delta 1 Day
The package is designed for those who want to get an overview of Saigon and the Mekong Delta just in one delightful day. You not only gain information about the city where the Vietnam War ended in 1975, but you can also learn about the culture of people whose lives for centuries have been attached to the Mekong River and its Delta.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-con private transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Boat Trips
- Fresh Fruits
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Gratuities, Tips
- Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
*We will pick you up at your accommodation in Saigon
* In Saigon, we will visit: + The Reunification Palace (also known as Independence Palace), The War Remnanr Museum, plus two of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture, Notre Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office.
After that, After around 2-hour driving from Saigon, we will reach the port to take leisurely cruise on the Tien River to see 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, and Phoenix.
*Then we will visit honey bee farm and taste delicious honey tea with lemon that is really good for health. Moreover is to enjoy a lot of tropical fruits featuring the typical characteristic of Mekong Delta.
*Visit coconut candy workshop to know how to make delicious candies by hand.
*On Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour, you can enjoy the melody of “Don Ca Tai Tu”, a genre of traditional folk music which is an indispensable spiritual cultural activity in Mekong Delta people’s lives and officially recognized by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
*Furthermore, we can relax on the rowing boat going through a mangrove palm canal, and continue to ride by horse-drawn carriage through the village as the way locals did in the 19th century.
*You cannot leave Mekong Delta without visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, considered as the biggest and oldest ancient pagoda in Southern of Vietnam influenced by Asian and Western architecture and culture, which is located in My Tho Town.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your accommodation in Saigon (in the center)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.