Private Sailing Tour- Bacalar Lagoon
Bacalar is a unique place in the world. Its ecosystem is important globally and, as such, it is everyone's responsibility to take care of it. If you are going to visit Bacalar, choose to be part of conscious tourism, choose ecotourism.
Why choose us?
-Our years of experience support us, we offer a quality service.
-We have highly trained, professional and bilingual staff.
-We are a socially responsible company, we love nature.
-We offer 24/7 customer service
We are the only shipping company in Bacalar that has an electric motor, 100% sustainable.
Get to know the Bacalar Lagoon with us and enjoy a trip in tranquility and peace. In addition, we offer you a delicious homemade guacamole and a cold beer. You cannot miss this experience in Quintana Roo!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Watter, homemade guacamole and beers.
What's excluded :
Looking for something special?
Enjoy the privacy and comfort. Our private tour offers a 3:30hour trip where you have the option to visit the famous points of the lagoon (Pirate Channel, Cenote Negro, Isla Pájaro), as well as beautiful places that are farthest from tourism (Hotel Abandonado, Isla del Coco, Cenote Esmeralda ). We will serve you delicious homemade guacamole and cold beer during our trip. This experience will connect you with the magic of the Lagoon... without engine noise and in harmony with nature. Perfect for couples, families or small groups of friends.
• Lake Bacalar, Bacalar Mexico
Departure Point :Camping Jardín De Venus, Av 5 1239, Mario Villanueva Madrid, 77935 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.