Private Same Day Tour of Agra- Explore Taj Mahal, Red Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
Agra Tourism. Home to one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, Agra is a sneak peek into the architectural history with other structures such as Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri and hence makes for a must visit for anyone living in or visiting India.
Enjoy Full Day Tour of Three Most Prominent Sights of Agra
Transportation by Private Air Conditioner Vehicle
Pick up Point - Jaipur
Explore Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
Visit & Explore Mehtab Bagh,an Ideol Point to View the Taj Mahal
Visit Agra Fort, one of the greatest Mughal Emperors
Visit Fatehpur Sikri, the city of victory
Professional Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience
Stroll around the Local Shopping Places in Agra
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional , Friendly, Informative Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Fuel surcharge & Landing and facility fees
- Private Transportation by Air Conditioned Vehicle for Full Day Agra Tour.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Monument entrance fees
- Hotel Accommodation
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After Breakfast In the morning ( as per your given time ) The driver will receive you and heading towards to Agra ... Jaipur / Agra 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive
and Upon Arrival @ Agra , Heading towards the magical allure of The Taj Mahal Won’t say much about it as words can’t justify its beauty, you’ve got to see it for yourself.
Enjoy Guided tour of other Spectacular places of Agra…
Drive to Agra Fort (Red Fort) : - Spread over a sprawling 94 acres, this massive red sandstone fort lies parallel to the Yamuna River and situated 2 kilometers northwest of the Taj Mahal. The Agra Fort (Red Fort) was originally occupied by Sikarwar Rajputs and was later captured by Lodi rulers of Delhi. In 1526, after the Lodi’s were defeated in the Battle of Panipat, the victor Emperor Babur took over the fort. After losing the fort briefly to the Suri rulers, it was eventually reclaimed by Akbar who made Agra his capital.
Drive to Mehtab Bagh : A garden built on the banks of Yamuna River, Mehtab Bagh was constructed by Emperor Babur and was the last of a series of 11 such gardens built along the east bank of the river. Mehtab Bagh was built as an integral part of the Taj complex as the gardens of the Taj are perfectly aligned with Mehtab Bagh, making it the best place to view the Taj from.
Afterwards you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed for Other Places of Interest like shopping)
And then we will Move you back to Jaipur.........and On the way to Jaipur Stop, Driver will visit you Fatehpur Sikri , a UNESCO World Heritage Sight.
and then Continue drive to Jaipur ........Upon arrival and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you at your Designated Place in Jaipur.
Departure Point :
We Pick up from Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur.
OtherJaipur, Rajasthan, India
Return Detail :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.