Private Scallop Picking Party
This tour is perfect for a group of up to 12 friends or family who love to have adventures together! We run out two luxury 6 passenger pontoons together in order to accommodate larger groups. Scallops are fun to find and delicious to eat, and can be found just off the Homosassa River in the Gulf of Mexico.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of equipment (mask and snorkel gear)
- Fishing License
- USCG certified Captain
- Bottled water provided
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages (unless otherwise specified)
- Scallop Cleaning
- Towel and Swimsuit
- In water guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Safaris And Gulf Charters, 10823 W Yulee Dr, Homosassa, FL 34448-3817
Start your adventure at this full service tour center featuring airboats, rental pontoons, manatee and scallop tours, a unique gift shop, cafe and home to our very own alligators; Van & Halen.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Homosassa River, 10200 W Halls River Rd, Homosassa, FL 34448-3411
The Homosassa River is home to multiple animal species which you'll see as the tour winds through the twists and turns of the river on your way out to the scallop grounds.
Pass By: Monkey Island, Homosassa, FL 34448, USA
The one and only monkey island is a must see in Homosassa. Three spider monkeys live on their island home on the Homosassa River, all tours go by the famous monkey island. Watch the monkey's swing through their playground as we pass by.
Departure Point :River Safaris - Adventures on the Wild Side, 10823 W Yulee Dr, Homosassa, FL 34448, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weather permitting
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.