Private Segway Tour in Gellert Hill with a GoPro Camera
Would you like to enjoy the city almost from bird’s eye view? Tired of walking and don’t know how reach the highest point in Budapest? Sunset-sunrise lover? This segway tour provides a perfect mixture of adrenaline and stunning views!
Starting from Pests downtown we will take you up Gellert hill and back, almost in no time. On our way to the hill we will cross Elisabeth Bridge with great view on Gellert waterfall and statue. On the half way up we will make a stop at the Garden of Philosophy, to take a break from rush and noise of the city. And of course the pearl of this tour, breathtaking panoramas of both Buda and Pest sides form the top of Gellert hill.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Additional practice time (approximately 10-15 minutes)
- GoPro camera on request
What's excluded :
- Micro SD card for GoPro camera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Elisabeth Bridge, Budapest Hungary
We will cross stunning Elisabeth Bridge on the way to Gellert Hill to enjoy the views on Danube river.
Stop At: Szent Gellert Monument, Gellert-hegy, Budapest 1016 Hungary
We can make a stop to make pictures with St. Gellert Statue and Waterfall before climbing up the hill.
Duration: 4 minutes
Pass By: Gellert Hill, Budapest Hungary
We will explore all the hidden pearls of the hill before climbing to the top of it.
Stop At: Garden of Philosophy, Orom U. Gellert Hill, Budapest 1016 Hungary
We will make a stop at the Garden of Philosophy to escape from the noise of the city and to admire magnificent views on the Buda castle.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Citadella setany 1 Gellerthegy, Budapest 1118 Hungary
Finally we will reach the top of one of the highest points of the city. Apart from breathtaking views we will see the Statue of Liberty on the top of the hill.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Haris köz 2, 1052 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.