Private Self-Guided Walking Tour in Bruges
Price per group of 2-6 people. Within 2 hours, the Qula Bruges City Trail leads you along the best spots in Bruges, while you play fun riddles and assignments on your smartphone. Try to set a high score with family or friends and explore the city. There are no fixed start times or reservations, you choose your own day and time. The Trail is available 24/7 and there is no time limit - you can start, pause and stop whenever it suits you! It is offered in multiple languages (Eng, Ger, Fr, Ned, Sp, It and more). The City Trail is great fun and the most affordable outing for families and groups of friends.
How does it work?
When you book, you will receive an email with instructions on how to play the Trail on your smartphone. Android or iPhone compatible. Once at the starting point, start your quest through the city, it's that easy!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A super exciting City Trail for a team of max. 6 people!
- A free to use app
What's excluded :
- Smartphone & Data
The Qula Bruges City Trail is a fantastic City Trail that leads you along the tops of Bruges. You visit the best places, solve riddles and do fun assignments, all on your smartphone. You can decide when to start and where to stop and pause, it's a 24/7 City Trail. Try to get a high score by winning points and if you play with multiple teams, the team with the most points wins. Other players said: 'We enjoyed this interactive city guide through Bruges, a great way to explore the city with friends and family'.
The Qula Bruges City Trail offers you 2 hours of fun and excitement!
• Koning Albert I Park, Westmeers 118, Bruges 8000 Belgium
• 'T Zand, Zuidzandstraat, Bruges 8000 Belgium
• Cathedrale Saint Sauveur de Bruges, Sint-Salvatorskoorstraat 8, Bruges 8000 Belgium
• Sint-Janshospitaal, Mariastraat 38, Bruges 8000 Belgium
• Minnewater Lake, Bruges 8000 Belgium
• The Princely Beguinage Ten Wijngaarde, Begijnhof 24-28-30, Bruges 8000 Belgium
• The Markt, Markt, Bruges 8000 Belgium
• Vismarkt, Bruges 8000 Belgium
• Burg Square, Burg 15, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Departure Point :Bruges / Brugge, Stationsplein 5, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/16/2020 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- User-friendly for hearing impaired
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The trail is in the open air. Please do keep in mind the local Covid guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.