Private Shanghai Layover Tour with Shanghai Tower, Yu Garden and Bund
Maximize your experience of Shanghai visit regardless of the time constraints on a fully private tour, visit the city’s best attractions with your local guide expert from the ancient elegant Yu garden to historical Bund; from charming and fashion French concession to exquisite Jade Buddha Temple or grand modern skyscrapers etc.. Flexible departure catering your own travel schedule. Free airport or cruise airport pick up and drop off included.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Great Local guide
- Driver with air-conditioned car
- Entrance fee to Shanghai Tower observation Deck(Can be replaced by one of the other tower if needed)
- Entrance fee to Yu garden
- Entrance fee to Jade buddha temple
- Airport or cruise port pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
- Entry/Admission - Jade Buddha Temple
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses,food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Your local friendly guide and the driver will meet you at Shanghai Cruise port or Airport ( Pudong or Hongqiao) based on your arrival schedule. After pick up ,start your wonderful day tour by following your guide to the first stop at Old town Yu garden ,explore the charming “ Qing-Dynasty” old town bazaar, walk along the nine zigzag turning bridge in the middle lake of the town and admire the fantastic view old and new Shanghai include the “ Huxing Ting Tea house. Pay a visit to 5 century old classic Chinese garden-Yu garden, appreciate the beautiful ancient garden designed with tranquil ponds, rockeries, pavilions and trees while learns its fascinating history, custom, architecture from your local guide.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai Tower, No479 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
Next head to Pudong New district, marvel at the incrediable development of this area in the last two decade.Take a leisure walk among the fabulous skyscrapers include Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jinmao Tower, 100-story Shanghai World Financial Tower etc. Head to Shanghai tower to take the world’s fastest elevator to the top observation deck at Shanghai Tower and enjoy the magnificent bird eye view of Shanghai city, Bund and more. You are flexible to change another observation deck view at your own interests such as 360 degree transparent glass floor at Oriental Pear TV Tower or Skywalk as Shanghai World Financial Tower
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Jade Buddha Temple, 170 An Yuan Road, Shanghai China
Continue the tour to Jade Buddha Temple, one of the most well-known and popular Buddhist temples among the locals. Visit different chambers of the temple include the hall of the “Four Heavenly Kings”, “Grand Hall” as well as the two most exquisite Jade Buddha Status from Burma, immerse yourself in the peace and tranquility of the temple while learning its rich religious culture and custom.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
As the exclusive private tour, you are flexible to adjust your itinerary and please feel free to discuss with your guide if needed during the tour. You may choose to visit French concession,The Bund, Shanghai Museum, parks based on the time you have.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to enjoy a local delightful lunch or dinner based on your own preferences.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pu Dong Airport, Shanghai China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
- Shanghai International Cruise Terminal
- Shanghai Wusong Kou International Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.