Private Sharjah City Tour from Dubai
This tour will take you to Sharjah, the neighboring emirate of Dubai, also known as the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’. We start with a photo-stop at the magnificent Al Noor Mosque on Al Buhaira Corniche and proceed to the largest mosque in Sharjah, the King Faisal Mosque. We then visit the Islamic Civilization Museum. Several galleries display carefully restored artifacts from around the Muslim world, celebrating Islamic contribution to the World Heritage. We drive to Sharjah’s ‘Old Town’ and visit the Sharjah Heritage Museum for a glimpse of a traditional family home and typical Arabian architecture. Before returning, you have time to explore the restored traditional market Souk Al Arsa- a treasure trove of carpets, jewelry, and handicrafts.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guiding Service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization
- Entry/Admission - Sharjah Heritage Museum
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Al Noor Mosque
- Entry/Admission - King Faisal Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Noor Mosque, Al Mamzar Corniche St, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
(Outside View Only) Designed in classic Ottoman style, Al Noor’s cascade of domes and two soaring minarets dominate the skyline of Sharjah. The interior is just as spectacular, with calligraphic inscriptions from the Holy Qur’an and intricately decorated domes, arches and pillar.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: King Faisal Mosque, King Abdul Aziz St, Sharjah 006976 United Arab Emirates
(Outside View Only)Spread across an area of 12,000-square-metre, the magnificent King Faisal Mosque is the largest in UAE. Named after King Faisal bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, the former Ruler of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, this mosque boasts of beautiful architecture and provides for fantastic photography opportunities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, Corniche St, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
The first Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization opened its doors in the Heritage Area in 1996. Later, its extensive collections were moved to the impressive building of the traditional Souq Al Majarrah, as directed by His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammad Al Qasimi, to be reinterpreted and redisplayed. The new Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization was opened to the public on June 6, 2008.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Souk Al Arsah, Al Sharq Street, Opp Old Souk, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
Souq Al Arsah is probably the oldest market place in the U.A.E. and was the meeting place for the Bedouins and their camels in the old days. Step into the souq and begin a journey back in time. Walk along the comfortably air-conditioned alleyways of the market designed with solid wooden doors, beautiful coral brick walls and hanging lanterns.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sharjah Heritage Museum, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
The museum is dedicated to highlighting Sharjah’s authentic heritage and the rich culture of Emirati people and Sharjah residents over the past decades. It, also, emphasizes the value of the deep rooted Arabic customs and traditions which are a legacy from our ancestors and a source of pride and joy to the coming generations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from all the Hotels, Airport, Cruise terminal or Residence in Dubai, Pick up from other cities can be arranged at an additional cost.Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recommended for everyone
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.