Private Shore Excursion of Salvador
This full day tour is a combination of history and panoramic views of the city.
During our full city tour, we will pass 1.5-hour around Pelourinho, name of the historic center. We'll explore this area by foot directly from the port.
Then we take the car or minivan to see the rest of the city which will take us around 6 hours.
We will adjust the visit according to your time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (Church, optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pelourinho, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
Sometimes called the "city within a city," this old part of Salvador is worth visiting for its cobblestone streets, pastel-colored buildings, churches, restaurants, shops and nightlife.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Forte de Nossa Senhora de Monte Serrat, Rua Santa Rita Durao Ponta de Humaitá, Salvador, State of Bahia 40425-000 Brazil
Forte de Monte Serrat
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Igreja de Nosso Senhor do Bonfim, Praca Sr. do Bonfim, s/n, Senhor Do Bonfim, State of Bahia 40415-475 Brazil
Igreja do Bonfim
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Península de Itapagipe - Pituba, Salvador - BA, 41830-151, Brazil
Peninsula de Itapagipe
Pass By: Dique de Tororo, Av. Vasco da Gama. S/N0 Tororó, Salvador, State of Bahia 40050-115 Brazil
Stop At: Sao Joaquim market, Av. Frederico Pontes, s/n Comércio, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Tourist Terminal Náutico da Bahia, Av. da França, s/n - Comercio, Salvador - BA, 40010-000, Brazil
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.