Private Shore Excursion to My Son Holyland & Hoi An Ancient City- 2Unessco Sites
Our tour guide will pick you up from Entrance Gate of CHAN MAY or TIEN SA Port. Please give us Your Pick up & Drop off Time to pick up as your cruise ship schedule and you walk a few steps from the ship and meet our guide holding your name on the sign
Then,Transfer to visit My Son Holy Land . You will have one and a half hours to explore with your personal licensed guide who will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple.You Understand about the former Religious capital of the Cham people, a world cultural heritage site.
Enjoy the scenic landscapes and mysterious Cham arts and architecture.
Transfer to Hoian, the pleasant ancient town of Vietnam, a World Cultural Heritage site since 1999.
Enjoy lunch at local Restaurant.
Enjoy pleasant city walk to the Hoian museum, Hoian market, the Fujien Chinese temple,Tan Ky ancient house,Japanese pagoda bridge, and great shopping.
Then transfer back to port on Time (1Hour Before Departure)
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Entrance Tickets in My Son Holyland & Hoi An city
- Modern Vehicle with Safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Old House of Tan Ky
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Folklore
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
MY SON HOLYLAND :
Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture.
Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
To find down how the cham people built the temple without using mortar
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An is a world heritage site located along the Thu Bon River. The Ancient Town has remained unchanged for centuries and was used as an international trading port of the Champa Kindom to import and export wood, gold and silk. At that time trade fairs were held, attracting merchants from Holland, Portugal, China and Japan but once the Thu Bon became too shallow, the port was moved to Da Nang sometime around the 18th Century.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old House of Tan Ky, 101 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hoi An 100000 Vietnam
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Museum of Folklore, 33, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hoi An Vietnam
typical Museum in Hoi An city
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
TIEN SA or CHAN MAY PortPorts
- Tien Sa Retreat Da Nang, 01 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
- Chan May Port, 11 Lê Minh, An Đông, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.