Private Shore Excursion to Valldemossa and Palma de Mallorca
While you are in port in Palma de Mallorca, explore the villages of Valldemossa and Palma de Mallorca on a private shore excursion with a private guide. Marvel at the beautiful Mediterranean Sea as you drive along the northwest coast toward Valldemossa. Wander around this charming village, grab a coffee in one of the numerous cafes and enjoy views of the Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed mountain range. Stop at Bellver Castle for stunning views of Palma, and stretch your legs on a walking tour of Palma. Walk past the Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu), the Royal Palace of the Almudaina and the old fish market, before you return to your cruise ship.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - La Seu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: No Frills Excursions, Avinguda Platja 13 Bajos, 07400 Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
An excursion is much more than just to take you from your hotel in Mallorca to the venue. Our philosophy is that every excursion in Mallorca should be an experience and we use the best guides and choose the best itineraries to ensure that we create unforgettable experiences.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: La Seu, Pl. de la Almoina, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Spain
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: VALLDEMOSSA, Unnamed Road, 07170 Valldemossa, Illes Balears, Spain
We recommend first visiting Valldemossa, where our guide can give you information about the famous people that have lived here and can take you on a guided walk of the charming old town. In Valldemossa you will also have free time to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the pretty town square while you try a typical Valldemossa pastry or visit the Carthusian Monastery where Polish composer Frederic Chopin stayed.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop you off by your cruise ship or, if you are staying at a hotel, outside your hotel or at a pick up point nearby.Once you have made the booking, we will send you first an email with the booking details, and then a second email confirming the departure time and departure point.Ports
- Palma de Mallorca
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All of our providers comply with local legislation regarding protection and safety, and follow the latest government guidelines to help avoid the spread of Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.