Private Shore Excursions from Chan May port to Hue Citadel & Royal Tomb
Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of Thua Thien Hue province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Not until 1945 was Hue the national capital, the political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue had been recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Visit the majestic Khai Dinh Tomb
- Visit the former royal capital of Hue from 1802 to 1945 (the last feudal system of Viet Nam with Nguyen Dynasty), including the amazing:
. Imperial City,
. the Forbidden Purple City and
. the Emperor’s private residence
- Visit Thien Mu Heavenly Lady Pagoda
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Modern air conditioning car or minivan with experienced driver
- Licenced informative English speaking tour guide, other languages are available on request
- Entrance tickets
- Authentic Vietnamese set menu lunch
- Cold bottles of water & cold towels
- Port permits
- Toll and parking fees
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
Hue Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence. Hue has been known as the Imperial City of the Nguyen Emperors rising to glory during their reign from 1803 – 1945.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Thien Mu Pagoda considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue, Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Saigon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
The serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
We will then begin our drive back to the port and we will have you back at least one hour or more before departure.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.