Private Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour from Colombo or Negombo
Private Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour
You will be starting your tour at morning from your hotel or Airport, where you will be picked up your chauffeur. Ensure that you bring a packed breakfast with you if you are unable to have your meal at the hotel.
• Lion’s Rock : This is a 220 metre high rock, at the top of which an ancient King built his Palace. In addition to being a well maintained model of ancient urban life, Sigiriya is also an adventure of rock climbing for many.
• Village Tour : Enjoy a Bullock Cart Ride while enjoying sightseeing of the rural village life with phase of adventure will be a Catamaran ride at the scenic lake. Finally, enjoy Traditional Lunch at a local house prepared by the village women.
• Dambulla : It is home to an ancient cave Temple also known as the Golden Rock Temple, which is a popular tourist attraction.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- English Speaking Driver / Guide.
- Hotel Pick & Drop.
- All Taxes & Service Charges
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees.
- Meals and refreshments.
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya Craft Village
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
Stop At: Sigiriya Craft Village, Kimbissa, Sigiriya Sri Lanka
Sigiriya Craft Village, Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
Dambulla Cave Temple, Habarana, Sri Lanka
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.