Private Snorkel with Turtle at Akumal
Explore the fascinating underwater world of Turtle Bay on a leisurely snorkel tour in search 3 of the world’s 7 sea turtle species. Brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guide, bottled water
- Equipment required for snorkel activity
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Conservation fee $13USD p/p.
Enjoy the snorkel time in the Bahia de Akumal and discover 3 to 7 turtles species. In the Bahia we can also see many coral and an endless of wild life of the region.
• Akumal, Akumal, Yucatan Peninsula
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important information: Children from 0 to 4 years old cannot occupy a seat in the bus
- Please bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes, a hat, swimsuit, sunglasses and a change of clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.