Private Snowshoe Hike in Courchevel
Snowshoeing allows you to discover the mountain from another angle, more natural and more authentic, allows you to enjoy an outdoor activity, healthy, ecological and beneficial.
Snowshoeing does not require great technique! accessible to all!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- snowshoes and sticks available
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Snowshoeing, going up and down, respecting everyone's pace! We are going to walk in the powder! equipment available and we will discover wild corners, lake, torrent, forest, ridges, villages, national park and ibex.
Departure Point :Courchevel Tourisme, Saint-Bon-Tarentaise, 73120 Courchevel, France
Traveler pickup is offered
I'll pick you up with my 4 * 4 from your chalet or hotel!
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.