Private Southampton Departure Transfer - Cruise Port to Airport
Arrange a hassle-free finish to your stay in Southampton with this private, door-to-door transfer service from Southampton Cruise Port to Southampton Airport. Simply meet your driver at Southampton Cruise Port and settle into your private, climate-controlled vehicle that accommodates up to eight passengers. Then, sit back and relax on your smooth and effortless journey direct to your terminal. Transfer services are available 24 hours, seven days a week to suit your schedule.
• One-way private departure transfer from Southampton Cruise Port to the Southampton Airport
• Door-to-door service with a professional driver
• Rates cover private groups of one to eight passengers
• Private transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist
- Professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Driver will arrive 2 hours after ship arrival time and then wait for 20 minutes.
Should you not be able to locate your driver or are delayed in customs/ baggage reclaim it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternate arrangements. If the supplier is not informed of delays then the driver will wait for 60 minutes from actual landing time for hotel drop offs, and 20 mins for airport drop offs, after which time you will have to make your own way and will not receive a refund.
Our driver will meet you at your accommodation and transfer you directly to the airport with safe & hassle free drive.
Departure Point :
If you have booked PORT TO AIRPORT journey: Driver will arrive 2 hours after ship arrival time and then wait for 20 minutes. Should you not be able to locate your driver or are delayed in customs/ baggage reclaim it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternate arrangements. If the supplier is not informed of delays then the driver will wait for 60 minutes from actual landing time for hotel drop offs, and 20 mins for airport drop offs, after which time you will have to make your own way and will not receive a refund.
PortsSouthampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/24/2020
12/25/2020 - 12/26/2020
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
12/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1/1/2021 - 1/1/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1/2/2021 - 3/31/2021
Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Southampton Airport, Southampton SO18 2NL, UK - Southampton Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS COVID (-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Children: All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitizers, Social distancing, and partitions where available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.