Private Southern Highlands Day Trip from Sydney including Fitzroy Falls
Discover the Southern Highlands on your own private day tour from Sydney. Relax and unwind whilst taking in the beautiful scenery of the region's rolling green hills and heritage villages. Visit the 1830's township of Berrima, with its beautifully restored sandstone architecture, specialty shops and the oldest continually licensed hotel in Australia. Take a stroll through the temperate rainforest to the stunning Fitzroy Falls, one of Australia's most spectacular national parks. After lunch choose to visit one of the beautiful privately owned gardens for which the region is renown OR one of the stunning wineries and taste a selection of their locally grown and produced cool climate wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Private tour
- Expert guides and informative commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Fitzroy Falls
- Entry/Admission - Red Cow Farm - Open Garden
- Entry/Admission - Southern Highland Wines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fitzroy Falls, New South Wales Australia
Make your way to Fitzroy Falls National Park and stroll the short track to the very top of these impressive falls. Take that perfect photo as you look out over the lush rain forest. Keep an eye out for some of the colourful parrots of the area, and be sure to take a deep breath of that fresh bush air.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Red Cow Farm - Open Garden, Illawarra Highway Parking available beside the garden, Sutton Forest, New South Wales 2577 Australia
Make a stop at Red Cow Farm Garden, a secluded, privately owned property on 2.5 hectares of fertile land. Be enchanted by its walled sanctuary, the monastery garden, abbess’s garden, a stunning collection of rare and unusual perennials, woodland, vibrantly coloured roses and clematis, and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Runaway Tours, 16 Bourke Rd, Alexandria, Sydney, New South Wales 2015 Australia
Sydney Private Tours
Stop At: Bowral, Bowral, Southern Highlands, New South Wales
Relax and unwind amid the rolling green hills of the Southern Highlands. This delightful region is known for its history-filled villages and old-world charm.
Discover the Southern Highlands, which begins with a convenient pick-up from your Sydney hotel. Depart the hustle and bustle of the city while taking in the beautiful scenery as you make your way through the striking Australian landscape towards the Southern Highlands.
Explore the boutique country town of Bowral, the very heart and soul of the the Southern Highlands and home of cricket legend, Don Bradman's Museum. Bowral was an early hub for the sheep and cattle pastoralists of the 19th Century, and today you can explore its many delightful antique and boutique shops and enjoy the atmosphere of this lovely country town. Relax with morning tea (own expense) at one of the many cafes which line the streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Berrima, Berrima, Southern Highlands, New South Wales
Step back in time on a visit the 1830s Georgian village of Berrima. Wander along its only street to admire the beautifully restored sandstone architecture. Browse the speciality shops selling local arts and crafts, and taste some of the local produce. Unwind as you sip on a beverage at the oldest continually licensed hotel in Australia, Stop here for a pub lunch or choose one of the delightful cafes which are scattered throughout the town. (own expense)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Southern Highland Wines, Oldbury Road Corner Illawarra Highway, Sutton Forest, New South Wales 2577 Australia
OR we can visit a winery instead of Red Cow Farm.
Taste a variety of the boutique cool climate wines which are grown in this region as you visit one of the distinctive vineyards which populate the area. Cool nights, mild days and dry ripening conditions allows the region to produce some of Australia’s classic cool climate grapes and wine styles such as Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris, along with some Chardonnay, Riesling and Merlot varieties.
Spend some time breathing in this region’s clean, crisp air and gazing at its endless rolling green hills before embarking on a leisurely trip back to Sydney. Your experience ends with a hassle free drop off back at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will generally pickup from most hotels within 5 kilometres from the Sydney centreAirports
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.