Private speedboat to Isola Bella and the Fishermen from Stresa
We know that flexibility, in this moment, is necessary to organize a trip out of town. For this reason we want to make our fleet of 11 boats available.
Book the Taxi-Boat service made available by our company that has been operating for over 40 years in the splendid scenery of the Borromean Gulf, you can plan your next trip to Lake Maggiore with maximum tranquility. You will visit Isola Bella and Pescatori starting from Stresa the pearl of Lake Maggiore.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- VAT included
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the museums and gardens of Isola Bella
- Book the private Taxi Boat service to book your next trip to Lake Maggiore and visit Isola Bella with the utmost tranquility.
You will have the opportunity to get to know and discover the local dishes in one of the many typical places that Isola dei Pescatori offers.
You will be entitled to priority boarding, avoiding the queue.
You can visit independently:
The most famous and admired of the Borromean Islands appears to visitors as an immense vessel that plows through the waters of the lake, with the stern part consisting of the pyramidal structure of the magnificent Italian garden and the bow represented by the pier and the tip of the island which are facing north.
The perfect balance created between the body of the Palace and the truncated pyramid of the Garden and the profound harmony between architecture and nature, are the perfect summary of the ideal that the Borromeo family has chased for over four centuries: an oasis of serenity where to meditate and rediscover the pleasures of earthly life.
The Palazzo, which re-proposes the style of the noble villas of the Renaissance period, preserves period furnishings and works of inestimable value belonging to the Borromeo family. Following a pre-established itinerary, which allows you to relive the history of one of the most noble and important families in the history of our country, understand its values and savor its atmosphere, we reach the garden.
Begun in the second half of the 17th century, this splendid example of an Italian baroque garden is intended to represent the perfect symbiosis between nature and human work. The countless tall trees create an adequate habitat for a fauna that adapts well to them; there is no shortage of statues and water games including Liocorno, symbol of the Borromeo family, who watches from the highest point on the entire island.
Island of the Fishermen
One of the most picturesque places on Lake Maggiore, Isola dei Pescatori has a narrow and elongated shape dominated by the bell tower of the church of San Vittore. Leaning houses and simple architecture spontaneously harmonized with the landscape, alleys, arches and arcades that open onto the lake accompany you to discover what was once the most active fishing center on the lake. The Isola dei Pescatori of the three Borromeo islands is the most suitable stop to have your lunch and thus discover the typical flavors of the lake. It is a small village still inhabited all year round, and offers a wide choice ranging from the food shop to the typical family-run bars and trattorias to the hotels.
Departure Point :Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Up to 15 people 3/19/2021 - 11/1/2021
Up to 10 people 3/19/2021 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals are allowed on board the FlexTaxi-Boat, but they cannot access the Borromeo palace and garden.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For each transfer, our team will carry out further deep sanitation operations of our motor vessels.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.