Private Spiritual Tour: Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple & ISKCON in South Delhi
Book the tour offered by one of the most reputable local tour companies in India! As a family business since 1971, the company specializes in hosting international travelers from U.S., Europe, Australia, and everywhere else, and provide high quality service and cultural experience.
After complimentary pickup at your accommodation in Delhi by a private vehicle, start your spiritual journey to South Delhi with your friendly, professional private guide and driver. You will visit some of the most popular and spiritual attractions in South Delhi including the immense Akshardham Temple, the renowned Bahai house of worship named Lotus Temple, the Hare Krishna’s ISKCON Temple, and Chattarpur Temple (also known as Shree Adya Katyayani Shaktipeeth Mandir). Enjoy the undivided attention from your guide who will provide insightful commentary throughout the day at each attraction and point out other landmarks en route.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Delhi city hotels only
- One bottled water per person
- Admission to all attractions (if required)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
Your day starts with hotel pickup by a private driver, who takes you to Akshardham Temple, India’s largest temple complex, which opened in 2005.
Akshardham Temple features a fascinating combination of grand temple architecture and high-tech interactive displays that resemble a theme park. There's a boat ride (OPTIONAL) that takes you through 10,000 years of Indian history illustrated by 3D dioramas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lotus Temple Rd, Bahapur, Shambhu Dayal Bagh, Kalkaji Near Kalkaji Temple, East of Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019 India
Head to your next stop, the Lotus Temple, a Bahai house of worship designed in the shape of a lotus flower. Built in 1986, the stunning white marble ‘flower’ sits within 26 acres (10.5 hectares) of landscaped gardens, pools and red sandstone walkways. The central prayer hall accommodates about 2,500 people and looks as if it's open to the sky.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: ISKCON Temple, Dwarka, New Delhi, Plot No 4, ISKCON Temple Road, Sector 13, Dwarka, New Delhi, New Delhi 110075 India
Nearby, pop into the extravagant ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temple, which the Hare Krishna movement opened in 1998. The sprawling complex features elaborate high-tech exhibits based on the Bhagavad Gita (a classic Hindu scripture), as well as extensive gardens and cavernous halls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mani Chhatarpur Temple , 1 km from Chhatarpur Metro Station, New Delhi 110074 India
Your last stop is Shree Adya Katyayani Shaktipeeth Mandir, also known as Chattarpur Temple. Dedicated to the goddess Katyayani, the temple complex is the second largest in India, after Akshardham. Founded in the 1970s by Baba Sant Nagpal, the complex is home to dozens of shrines and large halls, colorful altars and paintings, lodging for devotees, and a towering Hanuman statue.
Your tour then ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off from any Delhi hotels/apartment.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some places of worship will require your head to be covered; a scarf or a handkerchief will be enough, and headgear will be available at these locations, as well
- If your tour falls on a day that has a religious significance, places of worship may be very crowded on these occasions
- Overall duration of the tour may vary depending on traffic conditions and the time spent at each site
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.