Private St Thomas Tour with Beach and Downtown Shopping
Observe the vast cerulean waters of the Caribbean Sea from the highest point on St. Thomas, and venture out to a beach for some fun in the sun. Top off your private, full-day experience with an afternoon of duty-free shopping and sightseeing in downtown Charlotte Amalie.
Your private tour starts with hassle-free pickup from your hotel or cruise port, and then you travel up winding roads to Mountain Top. This attraction sits 1,547 feet above sea level, the highest point on the island. Take in the marvelous sights, learn about the legendary origin of the banana daiquiri. Next stops are Drake's Seat and Skyline Lookout.
Next stop is the beach of your choice. You may choose Magens Bay, Coki Beach, or Secret Harbor, then head to downtown Charlotte Amalie to visit the unique shops and cute boutiques for duty-free shopping. Before heading back to your hotel, you can check out historic sites like Fort Christian, Emancipation Park, Government Hill, and Synagogue Hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at both cruise ports in St. Thomas
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Skyline Drive, Skyline Dr St Thomas, Usvi, 00802 St. Thomas
You will visit.
Pass By: Drake's Seat, Route 37, 00802 St. Thomas
You will visit.
Pass By: Mountain Top, 00801 St. Thomas
After being picked up form your hotel or ship port you will witness the highlight of this tour, a trip up a twisting mountain road to an elevation of 1,547 feet above sea level, to the famed mountaintop. You will also visit the famous Drake's Seat and the SkyLine Lookout and Mountain Top.
Pass By: Magens Bay, 00802 St. Thomas
Pass By: Coki Point Beach, Coki Point Rd, Smith Bay 00802 St. Thomas
Stop At: Charlotte Amalie Overlook, Charlotte Amalie 008002 St. Thomas
The final stop take you Downtown for duty free shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most St Thomas hotels and the cruise ship portPorts
- Crown Bay Dock
- West Indian Dock
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear mask at all times during the tour.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time of pick up.
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time oTour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedulef pick up.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour operates with a minimum of four guest cancellation notice will be given 24 hours in advance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.